Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Wishing Well

Every Wednesday ill blog about something I wish for. Something I cant buy right away or maybe ever, things that may be to expensive or to hard to get my hands on. And now presenting this weeks wish!

Igigi Stella Gown
This is my dream dress! It is flowy, the design is in complimenting colors and the whole fall feel fits me very well. I love fall colors and I love skirts with SWOOSH and tops that fits my chest despite their size. I already own a few Igigi dresses and I know how they compliment the big girls body. I would love going to a ball in the Stella but alas - its out of stock. Not only but they don't expect it to come back. On my budget I couldn't afford to spend 200$+ on a dress I couldn't use very often. I hope I can get it off Ebay someday.

You can see other delight full items on Igigi´s WEBSITE

Fun fact of the day: in the 19th century the ideal waistline was a mere 10 inches. To achieve this, woman used corsets that was painfully tightly laced, causing organ damage, bone fracture and more



1 comment:

  1. this is such a gorgeous dress. I really love the fall designs on it!
    xoxo
    kelsey

    ReplyDelete