Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time of giving, for the broke

Christmas. The time of love, care, lit candles in the windows and jolly smiles and peace for all men. A time of smiles, being together, good food enjoyed with those you love.

Oh and presents! Lots and lots of presents!

What can I say? I love receiving and I love giving. I already got a lot planned but DAMN its hard to keep the secret! I'm also the kind who keeps sneaking a peek on my gifts to guess whats inside, and ill be happy for a pair of socks. Just that someone wanted to give me something makes me happy

Unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees and thus finding nice gifts can be a hard when your budget is tight. I'm sure a lot of you got the same problem, so here is my personal Christmas favorites from 3 of my fave stores! Click on it to make it bigger ;)


Happy Holidays! Merry Chrismas! Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noel! Glædelig Jul! Hyvaa joulua! Bo Nada! Kala Christouyenn! Mele Kalikimaka! Froehliche Weihnachten! Bon Pasco! 

Fun Fact of the Day: In the 1500's fashion designers showed off their designs by making doll size clothing versions of their own fashions 

No comments:

Post a Comment